<body>
Monday, February 23, 2004
.:: Skinny Syndrome ::.


Today i went to CT, went to department of immigration and bought some stuffs. Walking in the train station area always makes me want to look at the gossip magazines. I took one and read the small headline on the cover. Skinny Syndrome. 'Uh...'.. is it some kind of new sickness? I wonder how many of us realise that we are in 'skinny syndrome' situation...


Pemikiran di siank bolonk...


posted by on 6:42 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say