<body>
Monday, February 23, 2004
.:: You Make Me Love You..... More (part 4) ::.


Semakin hari, semakin banyak Richard memperhatikan Ra, sms² cintanya, telponnya setiap malam . .. mengingatkan Ra untuk tidak tidur terlalu malam, makanan yang dibawakannya ke rumah Ra sambil membantu Ra mengerjakan tugas²nya. . . itu semua menambah rasa sayang Ra pada Richard.


Like the sunshine warms my body
Like a love song soothes my soul
Like this feeling deep inside me
There are some things I just can't control
You make me love you. . . more




posted by on 8:58 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say