<body>
Thursday, March 11, 2004
.:: The Fighting Temptations ::.

Hari ini gw nonton film ini barengan temen². There are Cuba Gooding Jr. ama Beyonce Knowles. Music made this movie. I love the song 'He Loves You'. Bwat yang mo denger lagu²nya, bisa pegih ke websitenya.

"Fighting temptations makes you strong."
Itu adalah salah satu line di movie yang diucapin ama Beyonce. Waktu itu Gooding tanya ke dia, "How if there is no other chance?". Then she answered him untuk berpegang pada faithnya.

"I can call on him for anything
Feels like we always fall short
Of bein worthy... we are not worthy
Cuz I aint good enough
But he still loves me
I aint no superstar but I wanna be for you Lord
The spotlight aint shinin on me
Cuz I aint good enough
But you still love me"

Ouh... i love this movie and i'm searching for the OST cd ^-^.


posted by on 7:42 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say