<body>
Friday, May 21, 2004
.:: Different Thingy ^^ ::.


I love doing things that jarang dikerjain dan diomongin dan dimacem2in ... maksud gw jarang dilakuin sama orang2 yang deket sama gw... and maybe that's the reason i chose Mass Communication in the 1st place.


so cool mode: ON. Hahaha, bukan karena itu... gw milih mass comm karena emang otak gw lemah di itung2an dan gw ga demen sama hapalan...


O well, today I saw a hi skool boy di dalem bus. Terus dia bawa sebuah kotak yang familiar banget. Sebuah kotak yang pernah mengisi hari2 gw dulu selama beberapa bulan pertama gw di Australia...

Itu adalah kotak trombone. I used to be a trombone player, used to hope to play in a big band sometime in the future....


Well, maen trombonenya cuman bwat 3 blnan gitu doank sih, karena di tengah jalan gw gaQ mao berkomitmen dan males latihan. Sekarang kalo dipikir2 padahal sayang sekali.. who knows sih.




Dulu waktu kecil nyokap suru les organ dan itu sekarang dah gaQ gw terusin lagih. Terus pernah keyboard, but I don't really put my heart unto it. Then datenglah gitar yang sampe sekarang ini masih dimaen2in aja...


Terus hari ini di skolah gw liat National DJ Competition di tavern sekolah. Well, when I saw the DJ with the turntable, headphones and other equipments, those things remind me about sound system and mixer...


I love mixer and the sound system, but yet still know only small amount information of the thingy. Gotta learn more....


Guess I can consider myself to be a musician and a sound engineer... heiheiheih...



posted by on 8:46 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say