<body>
Monday, March 07, 2005
:: Le Mirror A Deux Face ::


Bener gaQ yah? The Mirror Has 2 Faces. Tadi pagi begitu bangun langsung nongkrong depan TV. Nyalain channel Encore dan menemukan film ini. Film taon 1996, yang dimaenin ama Jeff Bridges (yang juga maen di White Squall dan berbagai film bagus laennya ) dan the talented Barbara Streisand.


Terus... most people must have known the legendary song yang jadi salah satu soundtrack di film tersebut. I Finally Found Someone yang dinyanyiin sama Bryan Adams & Barbara Streisand.


I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet
i finally found the one, who makes me feel complete
It started over coffee, we started off as friends
Its funny how from simple things, the best things begin
.....
Ooo...my favorite line was 'can i call you sometime'
Its all u had to say to take my breath away


Huhuhuhu... lagu legendaris... dan bagian dari liriknya yang selalu caught my attention itu .. itu tuh... my fave line, was 'can i call u sometime', it's all u had to say to take my breath away... . Out of topic bentar... Gw jadi inget... pertama kali terima phone call dari seseorang... kaget banget! Banget! Banget! Ngga nyangka bakalan sampe ditelpon. Tapi kaget sekaligus bahagia sekali .


Huhuhu,.... apalagi kalo orang yang gw suka bilang, 'can I call u sometime'..........aaaa.......aaaa...aaaa......



posted by on 12:53 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say