<body>
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
.:: Someday, Someday ::.


Aduh, sayah lagih suka banget ama lagunya Thirsty Merc yang judulnya In the Summertime.


Take me back to the sweet times, the hot nights
Everything is gonna be alright in the summertme
Even if I have to wait til next year, I don't care
All I know is that I'll meet you there.


Lagunya pas banget buat summer...


Sama lagunya dia yang Wasting Time juga bagus deh liriknya.


Terus kemaren malem baru beres planning buat ultah yang masih sebulan lebih lagi. At least I knoe mo makan2 di mana... pengen cobain tempat yang unik, yang beda aja dari biasanya...


Udah lama ga rayain ultah deh perasaan... maksudnya rame2, gaQ cuman 'kalangan tersendiri' (i.e. orang2 yang udah deket) .


7 minggu lagi *kira2* final exam, terus... sekolah pun beres. Meanwhile ada project2 skolah yang harus dilakukan. I need to set my own timetable supaya kerjainnya bisa pelan2 dari sekarang... . Bingung...


posted by on 3:57 PM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say