<body>
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Friend, I think I'll move to Livejournal. Follow the link and find me there or here.. If you want to read my 'friends only' journal, you need to at least join LJ. Public journal still available tho.


This is quite a hard decision to make after so many years I've stayed here... Even so, sooner or later I'll also gonna move to LJ.

Then... thanks for fellow bloggers who keep supporting and praying and listening and reading and emailing and sms-in me until this day. I welcome you to my LJ :) feel free to come and give it a visit once in a while.... or maybe... join it? Heheh..


posted by on 12:19 AM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say