<body>
Saturday, November 15, 2003
.:: Money is Precious!! ::.



OMG OMG OMG!!! I AM JUST SO SO SO SO SO FULL OF ANGER TONITE!!!! .


Hmh!!! I just talked wif my friend over the msn messenger. He's in Singapore. He told me he doesn't wanna go to school tomorrow because he just hate the teacher in the schools. I just said "ok, ur choice".. then he told me later on that before he had to repeat classes because he just so slack in his old school. He said to me, "yeah, the teachers always gave me the bad mark... so it wasn't my fault."...


Then I remember what my mum said to me this afternoon. She's a member of Lion Club in Indonesia, social club that gather to plan and do social things together. Australia also has one. She explained to me that fee for a child to go to a government school in Indonesia is only AU $10 which including uniform and books ... Dat's so DaMn CheAp.


My mum got this statistical data from the Oz's Lion Club... because the Oz's Lion Club will give out $10 a month for a child .... nice ey ...


I compare this fee to my friend's school fee in Singapore... omg.. he treats money like toilet paper... . Wut does this guy think??? He has a money tree? or maybe he thinks the money just dropped from the sky above...


Again, he's not the only person dat think like dat... lot of people in this world that do not realise dat money's precious... yeah.. dat'z all for tonite blabbery!!!



posted by on 1:44 AM put



about me


This is my blogchalk:
Australia, WA, Perth, Indonesian, English, Inex, Female, sound system, IFC, positive, bar/lounge/cafe/pub, Curtin, mass comm: journalism & PR, guitar, God, SMS, friendship, love, life, counselling; love: me, people, God; bdg - 31 oct, optus - telkomsel, Scorpio, moody, supportive, caring, sensitive, thinker, philosopher, romantic, fun, all the good things, nexia, nexi, nexy, inex...blah.blah.blah...

tag


journeys

feeling

The current mood of 

nx_revival at www.imood.com



links

eh, eh, link dunk :D  



Blog search directory

contact me

.:ICQ:.
.:MSN:.
.:AIM:.
.:YM:.
.:e-mail:.
.:Phone:.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Perth weather

The WeatherPixie


credits

1n3x's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart


Listed on 
Blogwise   

JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..   

Jimmy Liao Fan   



miscellaneous






Kanye West - Heard 'em Say